[panda-users] callback order

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Thu May 7 13:54:27 EDT 2015

There's no way to do that currently, and I'm not sure it makes sense
for those two callbacks specifically. Semantically, I don't think it
would make sense for (e.g.) an INSN_EXEC callback in the middle of a
block to fire before the BEFORE_BLOCK_EXEC callback. The point of
BEFORE_BLOCK_EXEC is to fire before any instructions in the block are
executed.

-Brendan