[panda-users] about pandroid

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 04:25:48 EDT 2015

Hi,
guys, these days I tried to use pandroid to do something.I failed to use
runandroid.py to boot android,then I choose to use the long command:
../panda/qemu/arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm -M android_arm -cpu cortex-a9  -m
1024 -smp 1 -serial stdio -no-reboot -kernel vmlinuz -initrd initrd.gz
-drive
file=vexpress-ics-gcc47-armlt-tracking-open.img,if=sd,cache=writeback
--append console=tty0 rootwait ro init=/init androidboot.console=ttyAMA0
-global goldfish_nand.ext4=on -display sdl -android
-net nic,vlan=1 -net user,vlan=1 -monitor
telnet:localhost:8888,server,nowait

it just failed and showed:

but I could telnet localhost 5554 successfully.​

​
How can I do?
Suggestions?
Thanks a lot!