[panda-users] Fwd: confused about panda_ssltut.md

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 24 20:52:12 EDT 2015

The "begin_record ssltut" command creates two files: ssltut-rr-snp and
ssltut-rr-nondet.log. As long as you type "end_record" in the monitor,
the recording will complete successfully.

You can't use the ssltut-rr-snp file as a snapshot with -loadvm,
because PANDA's record/replay system has changed since the SSL
tutorial was written and no longer saves a snapshot inside the QCOW.

To do the replay just do:

qemu-system-x86_64 -replay ssltut

And you should see progress messages printed to the screen as it runs
the replay.

-Brendan