[panda-users] confused about panda_ssltut.md

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Mon Mar 23 09:44:13 EDT 2015

Once you see the "opening nondet log for write" message, the recording
has started. You should be able to use the virtual machine at this
point. If you press "enter" in the QEMU monitor you will see the
monitor prompt "(qemu)" and can enter further commands, or just
interact with the VM directly. When you're done, you can do
"end_record" in the monitor to stop the recording.

Note that some of the information in PANDA's SSL tutorial is slightly
outdated; there is an open bug in the bug tracker:

https://github.com/moyix/panda/issues/8

And I will try to find some time soon to bring it up to date.

-Brendan