[panda-users] about list_enc.py

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Mon Mar 23 09:40:34 EDT 2015

Hi,

list_enc.py is a python script that runs on a pcap file and produces a
configuration file for the keyfind plugin; it doesn't interact with
the rest of PANDA otherwise.

list_enc.py requires the community-supported version of scapy, which
you can get here:

http://bb.secdev.org/scapy-com

You can find more information in the PANDA SSL tutorial:

https://github.com/moyix/panda/blob/master/docs/panda_ssltut.md

-Brendan