[panda-users] about panda plugin

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:28:30 EDT 2015

When you specify a chain of plugins from the command line, make sure the
chain is quoted. Other ";" is interpreted as the end of the command.

I.e. use:
./i386-softmmu/qemu-system-i386 ... -panda
'osi;osi_linux;prov_tracer:guest=linux' -replay bar

instead of:
./i386-softmmu/qemu-system-i386 ... -panda osi;osi_linux;foo -replay bar

Cheers,
M.