[panda-users] Record and Replay

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:19:26 EST 2015

I'd guess it means you haven't use "stop" command on the console.

But this is needed only if you want to start a replay from the console.
Usually it is more convenient to launch qemu+panda replay directly from the
command line:

./i386-softmmu/qemu-system-i386 -vnc :1 -hda path/to/vmimage.qcow2 -panda
'plugin1;plugin2;plugin3:plugin3_arg1=foo,plugin3_arg2=bar'

Cheers,
Manolis

PS. Maybe a ticket should be opened to add command line replay
documentation in record_replay.md?