[panda-users] Export Plugin file

Simone Mazzoni simone.mazzoni13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 06:41:57 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the structure of the make file of the plugins.
I noticed that in the make file of a panda plugin it is possible to specify
the structure of the compiled source that will be placed in the
panda_plugins folder of the emulator ("qemu_system_x86_64" in my case).

There is a way to copy a .txt file contained in the folder of my plugin to
the panda_plugins folder of the emulator?
I need it because my plugin needs to read that file.

Thanks

- Simone