[panda-users] Plugin crash

Leek, Timothy - 0559 - MITLL tleek at ll.mit.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:21:34 EST 2015

FYI we are planning a documentation party in Jan where we¹ll try to put
together tutorials & manual-like material to put on the github site
explaining what some of these plugins actually are and how to use them.
Asidstory is on the list along with a bunch of others.

Sorry the docs aren¹t quite there!

Cheers.

Tim

On 12/16/15, 9:35 AM, "panda-users-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of Brendan