[panda-users] Problem syscall plugin usage

Simone Mazzoni simone.mazzoni13 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:08:47 EST 2014

Hello,
I have another question.

There is a way to obtain the PID of the process caller of a system call in
order to filter the system calls analisys only for specified Processes?
My purpose is to track system calls only for a specified program in
execution on the system (i.e tracking only the system calls of the
execution of notepad.exe program on windows)

Is it possible to do such a thing by editing the PANDA syscalls plugin?

Simone