[PageOneX] [dev] Help review PageOneX logs and... update RoR!

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon May 17 05:10:50 EDT 2021

Hi1
The web experienced some crashes recently,. After restarting the app
everything seems to be working fine.

I missed your question, Rafa. I don't know if it is related to that. The
error was repeated around the date of the reported new crash "
[36m2021-05-04T20:37:43.834922923Z app[web.1]: [0m ArgumentError (A secret
is required to generate an integrity hash for cookie session data. Use
config.secret_token = "some secret phrase of at least 30 characters"in
config/initializers/secret_token.rb):" (see
https://github.com/montera34/pageonex/issues/235#issuecomment-833535484)

These are the logs, in case someone can check what might be wrong. I don't
see signs that indicate that the page was not working during various days.

thanks for your help,
Pablo