[PageOneX] [dev] New round of development in PageOneX

Rafael Porres Molina rporres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:36:30 EDT 2018

See https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/issues/209 if you want to take a
look to what I've done so far. There's a problem with a migration so I
haven't been able to test it properly. I will continue working at some
point in the following days.

It is not finished, so I haven't done a pull request. But if you prefer
that I do it so that you can take a look more easily, please let me know
and I will create one (tagged with DO NOT MERGE)

Cheers,

Rafa