[PageOneX] [dev] New round of development in PageOneX

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Tue Jul 3 18:25:00 EDT 2018

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the good news, happy to continue at civic media servers.

We have modest plans for this round of development, let's see how we do.

I am not familiarized with Dokku and containerized, how difficult is to
change to that mode of deployment?

Regarding image storage, remember you tried in November'17.  You wrote me
off the list "I'm going to copy the giant folder of kiosko images to the
bigger drive I mentioned again, but this time with a flag to maintain all
the permissions. Then perhaps we can schedule a time where I can flip it to
use the larger hard drive and you can make a thread and test some old ones
to tell me if it works.  If it does, all good and I'll delete the giant
folder on the main drive that is running low on space.  If it doesn't work
then I can just quickly put it back the way it was and think harder about
it." I think that caused some problems of image missing
<https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/issues/203#issuecomment-361261644>,
still unsolved.

You suggest that Dokku's persistent storage will enable that change in
storage. We'll need your help to make that shift.

Best,
pablo