[PageOneX] [dev] New round of development in PageOneX

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Tue Jul 3 04:02:34 EDT 2018

Hey!

We are back after a long time. We have a few enhancements and things to fix
in our road map (https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/projects/1). they
are basic features to extend the use for an easier and deeper analysis
(drawn areas would be able to store more data, not only the topic). Juanjo
Bazán will be developing in RoR.

Rahul, we have a few doubts to solve regarding deployment process:

   - We are planning to update the ruby version that it's used. I guess
   that should be no problem if we are using RVM. Could you confirm?
   - Another related question to the gems. Which is the deployment process
   in dev and production servers? is there an script that executes the
   bundle/migrations of the database or everything is installed "manually" or
   something like capistrano is used?

Down the road, but not yet in the listed in the project, we are planning to
update ruby, gems and bootstrap.

If you want to join, just tell!

Thanks,