[PageOneX] [dev] Thread crashed, got all the areas erased and changed the order of the newspapers

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Jun 22 04:46:32 EDT 2015

Thanks Rahul.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if this problem reappears.

I just noticed that the way newspapers got reordered in the display view
(grid) after the crash, it is the same order as when you navigate through
the slide show in the coding view (
http://pageonex.com/numeroteca/corrupcion-espana-mayo-2015/coding/?i=333594
).