[PageOneX] [dev] PageOneX webpage is down

Rahul Bot rahulb at media.mit.edu
Fri Apr 24 12:34:27 EDT 2015

pageonex.com isn’t resolving to anything for me…

for instance, ping isn’t even working on it.

can you log into gandi.net and check that you still have it registered and the domain configuration points at our servers?

Rahul

Rahul Bhargava

Research Scientist, MIT Center for Civic Media

http://civic.mit.edu

http://datatherapy.org

@rahulbot