[PageOneX] [dev] [PageOneX] PageOneX.com is down

Edward Platt elplatt at media.mit.edu
Mon Aug 11 18:24:32 EDT 2014

Ah, that was probably a result of me reinstalling rvm earlier.  I didn't
realize it had already been installed outside of apt-get.  When I tried
setting up the dependencies for the backup gem, rvm removed /usr/bin from
the system path, so I had to reinstall.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Rahul Bhargava <rahulb at media.mit.edu>
wrote:

> The gemset appears to have disappeared!
> rahulb at civicprod:~$ rvm list gemsets
>
> rvm gemsets
>
> => ruby-1.9.3-p547 [ x86_64 ]
>    ruby-1.9.3-p547 at global [ x86_64 ]
>
> WTF.
> I will create it and initialize it again now.
>
> Rahul

> Rahul Bhargava
> MIT Center for Civic Media
> E15-350
> http://civic.mit.edu/
> http://datatherapy.org/
> http://rahul.connectionlab.org/
> @rahulbot
>

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 5:53 PM, pablo rey <pablo at basurama.org> wrote:
>
> PageOneX returns:
>
> Cannot execute "/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p547 at pageonex/gems/passenger-4.0.44/buildout/agents/SpawnPreparer":
> No such file or directory (errno=2)
>
> Is it related to other rails app instalation on the same server?
>
> Thanks,

Edward L. Platt
Civic Technology Programmer
MIT Center for Civic Media