[PageOneX] [dev] PageOneX server is down

Edward Platt elplatt at media.mit.edu
Tue Dec 10 11:08:05 EST 2013

I haven't seen any cpu usage notifications, and the server hasn't crashed,
so the throttling seems to be helping on that front.

The errors and broken images you see could be from the throttling or they
could be a coincidence.  Any idea how widespread/common those problems are?
 If it is throttling, the error likely occurs when the server would have
otherwise crashed.

Obviously we want to avoid both, so there will still need to be some work
around limiting the image size.

-Ed