[PageOneX] [dev] Bring your PageOneX where you need: Embed code is available

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Dec 2 05:02:53 EST 2013

Hi Jacobo,
You can now export:

   - Data of percentage of frontpages to .ods and .json
   - Bar chart to .svg
   - Grid of front pages to .jpg and a .zip with a jpg layer per topic.

What you export are not the data of the position of the areas, but either
the percentages or the results as an image.

To export the position of the areas and the fornt pages separately we would
need to make another export option and then be able to read/import it from
another program (or from another PageOneX installation). I once thought
about that: creating a pageonex format export option. I discarded that path
to focus on the platform. Usually users do not need that option.

Which options would you need in the export option you need?
If you don't need all the images separately (coding view) I think it is not
a complicated task: export the grid of images and an interactive bar chart
is feasible. Are you planning to work on that? It would be great.

Best,