[PageOneX] [dev] Bring your PageOneX where you need: Embed code is available

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Fri Nov 29 05:13:56 EST 2013

*Embed code is available and a more compact design*
http://blog.pageonex.com/2013/11/29/embed-code-is-available-more-compact-design/

The embed code we announced two weeks
ago<http://blog.pageonex.com/2013/11/14/embed-a-pageonex-dataviz-in-your-site/>is
now available to everyone.
[image: embed-code-arrow]<http://blog.pageonex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/embed-code-arrow.png>Copy
+ paste the embed code!

Now you can copy paste directly from the the embed code to insert a
PageOneX visualization in your site. Check at the bottom right and share
your PageOneX dataviz where you need them.

It still needs some fixes of height and zoom level, but I am sure you will
work it out.

Besides, we’ve also redesigned the display view to make it more compact and
show the dataviz in a more prominent way. We’ve also avoided the
duplication of the topics list.

Tell us how do you like it.

[image: new-display-design]<http://blog.pageonex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/new-display-design.png>

[image: new-display-design-2]<http://blog.pageonex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/new-display-design-2.png>