[PageOneX] [dev] deplying pageonex in heroku

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Oct 14 19:56:19 EDT 2013

Hi there,
We've managed to run the updated version of PageOneX in Heroku (read the
open issue). <https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/issues/186>
It's great to see other people installing and testing it. We need to see
the community of developers expand!

Folks are almost done with the deployment. They need to use a 3rd party
storage for the images, like Amazon S3, which would imply modifying:

   - app/models/image.rb
   - app/models/media.rb
   - app/controllers/images_controller.rb
   - lib/image_compositor.rb (not sure about this)

correct?
Besides 500 internal server errors keep on happening
https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/issues/179#issuecomment-25731229

Thanks,