[PageOneX] [dev] is the pageonex server down?

Rahul Bhargava rahulb at media.mit.edu
Tue Aug 6 15:09:54 EDT 2013

Sorry for the extended downtime - the server drive got corrupted somehow.  I was able to restore it from a backup from Sunday night.  I hope that you didn't lose anything major from that short span of time.

In any case, the server is back online now and I've updated the code, and am fixing bugs.

Rahul