[PageOneX] [dev] pending issues

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Wed Jul 31 08:48:14 EDT 2013

Hi Rahul,
yeah, really difficult to make people sign in github or even make them use
the official channels (user's list :).
I willl keep updating the issues with the emails that I receive.

I never heard back again about those people, I will check back... though
they are on this list.
The people that applied to PageOneX at Girls Summer of Code were not
selected. Sad.

best,