[PageOneX] [dev] collaborators feature ready?

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Jun 10 11:26:43 EDT 2013

I copy pasted one of the users emails, but I didn't check if it was already
a collaborator. I don't think so, I just had enabled the feature, just had
pulled to dev.

On Monday, June 10, 2013, Edward Platt <elplatt at media.mit.edu> wrote:
> Can you verify that the email actually exists?  It only allows you to add
existing users who aren't already collaborators.  I should add error
messages for when the entered user isn't valid.
> -Ed
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:01 AM, pablo rey <pablo at basurama.org> wrote:
>>
>> hi Ed,
>>
>> I saw you commits about adding collaborators to a thread, and I pulled
it to dev, but ir is not working. I put one of the user emails, clicked
"add" but nothing happens. Is this feture ready? I might be doing somethin
wrong.

>> ps. the thread on Turkish protests on Turkish newspapers
http://pageonex.com/matrushka/gezi-parki-protests-in-turkish-newspapers/got
1000+ visits, specially from Turkey (and from facebook).