[PageOneX] [dev] After coding a bunch of images I get this error "mistyped the address"

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Wed May 22 13:47:48 EDT 2013

I wasn't able to reproduce it neither. There were a lo of highligthed
areas, it's all I can say. the url was the one of the display view.
Did you see something in the logs? I was not able to look at them.

We'll have to change the behavior of the save button, as now it redirects
to the first image that was being coded (the one that matches with the
url), and it is very annoying. It should stay in the image where it was
saved.

About the speed: images should be downsized (in an ipad part of the images
are not even charged), apart from making faster the area
display-calculation. Do you think the svg array of images will charge
faster?