[PageOneX] [dev] Pull changes to production + move thread dev -> production

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Wed May 1 09:36:43 EDT 2013

1. After Ed's commit (add admin to the site:
https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/commit/f8e49e1cda3ea72a73eca405a8818e561c1f0af7)
db:migrate will be needed in the production deployment. I don't have sudo
access.

Besides: How is this admin enabled?

2. The thread
http://dev.pageonex.com/numeroteca/corruption-in-spain-in-the-beginning-of-2013/was
erased in the production deployment (unknown bug that change the start
and end dates). I think it would be a good example to have it the
production deployment. Apart from copying the entire database from dev (we
are still on time, as no other major threads have been created in
production), is there any other way to copy it?