[PageOneX] [dev] Arriving to beta and looking to the future

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Fri Apr 5 13:30:51 EDT 2013

Hi Sasha,
This is not yet on the issue tracker but is definitively an important step
forward that it has came out several times (like when I presented in
http://mrap.info <http://mrap.info/index.html>). Researchers need a tool
that not only helps them code, but that makes part of the pre-coding for
them.

Do you want to add it to the issue tracker? I can also do it. We'll discuss
how difficult to develop this is soon.

thanks,