[PageOneX] [dev] Email Stand-up 2013-03-07

Edward Platt elplatt at media.mit.edu
Thu Mar 7 10:22:51 EST 2013

Morning All!

Since we only meet regularly in person once per week, I thought it would be
helpful to send a quick status update, stand-up style.  Feel free to join
in!

*Since our last meeting*: I've fixed the "nothing to code" and progress bar
functionality after adding support for more than two highlighted areas.
 This work is still in my own branch.

*Between now and our next meetng*: I'll be working on updating the display
page to work with more than two highlighted areas.

*Blockers*: I need to add a javascript file to the coding and display
views, but I'm not sure how rails handles including javascript in different
pages.

-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt