[Olympus] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Acceptance LV16638 Bernauer

Axel Schmidt axelschmidt at gwu.edu
Wed Mar 24 10:16:51 EDT 2021

Thank you! And thank you and congratulations to the whole team! I was thinking today about how many different crucial studies and calibrations went into this result that I never touched: the BPM alignment, the beam energy calibration, the trigger efficiency, the SYMB simulation... many many others. I'm still amazed how it all came together and I'm grateful for all of your hard work that made this possible.

Yes, let's (get vaccinated and then) party! Here's hoping for similar successes with TPEX,
Axel