[Olympus] Yield paper

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Jul 8 15:05:19 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

	Last week Axel sent out a draft of the new charge-averaged yield paper based on the OLYMPUS data.  He requested that the collaboration read it, send comments, and approve it by 16 July, 2020, which is now just a week away.  Please respond soon as we aim to post it to the arXiv and then submit to PRL soon afterwards.  If we do not hear any reply we will assume you approve the paper as is.

	I have attached draft again.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu