[Olympus] Draft of paper on (e+p + e-p) cross sections

Axel Schmidt schmidta at mit.edu
Thu Jul 2 18:02:35 EDT 2020

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
	I hope you and those you care about are staying safe and healthy despite everything going on in the world.

Jan and I have been working on an analysis of the OLYMPUS data to extract elastic cross sections, specifically the average of the e+p and e-p cross sections, in which hard TPE effects largely cancel. We now have a draft of a paper, which we hope to eventually send to PRL. We invite your comments, and will make sure to address any feedback you give us, so long as it reaches us by the end of business on July 16th.

Thanks, and best regards,
Axel