[Olympus] Publication dates

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:43:51 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

	I have just received the following information from PRL with the estimated dates.

Article Title: Hard two-photon contribution to elastic lepton-proton scattering determined by the OLYMPUS experiment

First Author: henderson

Article ID: LY14962

Journal: Physical Review Letters

First Proofs Available	February 15, 2017 (estimate)
First Proofs Returned	February 20, 2017 (estimate)
Article Published Online	February 27, 2017 (estimate)

Article is expected to be published in the March 3, 2017 issue.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu