[Olympus] PRL paper

Inti Lehmann inti.lehmann at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 10:16:14 EST 2016

Dear Douglas,

Thank you. I seem to have difficulties to open the attachment. Could you please re-post it?

I also asked for the picture with the result in full order calc long time ago. Could you please also forward it to me for my information only?

I’m afraid, I had to rush out of the last meeting before it really started, because of an urgency here - my apologies! Is there some kind of conclusion, which was drawn on that meeting?

Cheers,
Inti