[Olympus] OLYMPUS Magnet NIM Article

Axel Schmidt schmidta at mit.edu
Fri Mar 4 21:39:09 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,
	Several of us have been working to prepare a NIM article describing the magnetic field measurements from 2013. After several rounds of edits, the authors have a produced a draft for distribution, which I am attaching and to which I hope you will give your approval. Your comments are welcome. I only ask that you send them to me by March 20th. At that time, barring any objections, we will submit a final draft to the arxiv and to NIM.

Thank you. Enjoy the weekend, and see you at the meeting on Monday,
Axel