[Olympus] Internal note on SyMB luminosity

Axel Schmidt schmidta at mit.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:29:51 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,
	I have written an internal note presenting an alternate method for using the SyMBs to determine luminosity. Rather than using the rates of Møller/Bhabha scattering, this method uses the rate of electron-proton interactions occurring in the same bunch as a Møller/Bhabha interaction. The systematics for this method are quite small. In this report I estimate that we can determine the species-relative luminosity to better than 0.3%.

You can find the report on the wiki, with this link:

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=internalnotes:sm-001.pdf

Best regards,
Axel