[Olympus] Collaboration meeting, Monday, January 11, 2016

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Mon Jan 11 07:03:51 EST 2016

Dear All,

I would like also to wish all of you a Happy New Year!

Unfortunately, due to problems with EVO usage at Yewrevan I will skip
todays meeting. Hope that problems will be fixed during the next few
days..

I will send my report on the latest status of my analysis in 2 weeks.
The main changes are related to the optimization of all cuts used for the
analysis at different angular (lepton scatt. angle) bins (reconstructed
E_beam, coplanarity, also the bounds between the leptons and
protons for M^2_{ToF/WC} distribution for PID). I'm continuing to check
possible time dependence for normalized yeileds with the e- and e+ runs.

Best regards,

Norik