[Olympus] PRL submission

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Mon Dec 19 21:52:01 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

	The latest version of the PRL submission (attached) has been updated on the arXiv and submitted to PRL together with the answers to the referees (attached).  I will let you know if there is any response from PRL and/or the referees and when the arXiv is announced.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu