[Olympus] PRL page 1

Alexander Kiselev kisselev at mail.desy.de
Tue Aug 2 15:33:19 EDT 2016

   Dear Douglas,

   am I right, that the preliminary result will be based on the plots shown
by Axel and Brian last Monday? Then the final ratio is either p.22 (Axel)
or p.15 (black points, Brian)? If so, do they really look the same in the
last four bins <65 degree (lepton)? Same data and relatively similar
procedure -> should not there be a better match? In other words, under the
*same* set of "sigma" cuts do we get virtually identical results from two
analyses or not?

   Also, judging by eye, p.20 & p.21 (ratio L & R) in Axel's report (see
also p.19) look pretty different below 40 degree (lepton). Can somebody
comment on consistency here please? Is this what enters directly the ~1.5%
systematics quoted by Brian (last slide)?

   In general, will there be a consistent "summary write-up" on analysis at
some point, associated with the paper draft?

   Best regards,
     Alexander.