[Olympus] OLYMPUS monthly meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:17:57 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	I proposed that the next OLYMPUS monthly meeting be held on Monday, April 13, at 16:00 (CET) / 10:00 (EST).  I know this conflicts with the APS meeting in Baltimore but hopefully the conflict is not too great.

	The reasoning behind this date is that the previous Monday is Easter and the DESY PRC is 4 weeks later on May 11-12.  If necessary we can still have another meeting on April 4 to review what can be presented to the PRC.

	If anyone has strong objections to this date please let me know.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu