[Olympus] Collaboration meeting at ASU

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Sat Feb 28 12:34:26 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	This is just a reminder that the OLYMPUS collaboration meeting at ASU is just 9 days away, Monday - Tuesday, March 9-10, 2015.

	For those attending in person please note the change in meeting room.  We will now meet in PSH-365.  Also there is a $50 registration fee payable at the meeting to cover the cost for the coffee service and collaboration dinner (not including alcohol).

	The draft agenda has been posted to the Wiki at:

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=collaboration-meeting-mar2015

	Please check the agenda as I have volunteered various people to give presentations.  If there are additional talks and/or topics please let me know. Also, please update the Wiki with a more descriptive title and upload a copy of your talk before Monday, March 9, so people unable to attend in person can download your talk and follow it during the meeting.

	The meeting will be broadcast using the normal OLYMPUS SeeVogh meeting site.

	Note the time difference between Arizona to Boston will be 3 hours and 8 hours to Germany.  For this reason, most of the presentations have been scheduled for the mornings in Arizona though general discussions and planning on how to proceed will be held in the afternoons.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu