[Olympus] Fwd: Advert for postdoc in Glasgow

Inti Lehmann inti.lehmann at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 05:54:30 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I forward a job advert in a group which I can highly recommend personally. =
And yes, OLYMPUS members are explicitly welcome. So good luck to anyone who=
 may apply.

Cheers,
Inti

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Dave Ireland <David.Ireland at glasgow.ac.uk>
> Subject: Advert for postdoc in Glasgow
> Date: 4 Feb 2015 12:39:10 GMT+1
> To: Inti Lehmann <inti.lehmann at fair-center.eu>
> =

> Hi Inti,
> =

> Would it be possible for you to post the advert below to the PANDA mailin=
g list at GSI?
> =

> Cheers,
> =

> Dave
> =

> =

> =

> University of Glasgow
> College of Science and Engineering
> School of Physics & Astronomy
> =

> Research Associate
> Ref: 009940
> Salary: Grade 7, =A333,242 - =A337,394 per annum
> =

> You will make a leading contribution to the Nuclear Physics Group=92s Jef=
ferson Lab Upgrade Project, working with Principal Investigator, Professor =
David Ireland. The job requires expert knowledge in experimental nuclear or=
 particle physics. You will also be expected to contribute to the formulati=
on and submission of research publications and research proposals as well a=
s help manage and direct this complex and challenging project as opportunit=
ies allow.