[Olympus] Monday, OLYMPUS meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Sep 19 15:28:08 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	We will hold the weekly collaboration meeting on Monday, September 22, at the normal time 16:00 HH time.

	One of the results from the recent meeting in Dublin was that we would reduce the frequency of the "weekly" meetings to once per month or once every four weeks and have more focused presentations during these meetings.  I propose to discuss this on Monday and, if everyone agrees, set up a schedule for the "monthly" meetings.

	Other decisions from the Dublin meeting were:

1. MIT will do the track reconstruction and distribute tracked data files for everyone.

2. The tracked data files will be blinded.

3. Software used in any analysis, calibration, corrections, etc. must be made available to the collaboration.  The easiest way to do this is to push it to the repository.  Individual repositories can be created if necessary.

4. Axel Schmidt would give the PRC talk October 16-17.

5. Next collaboration meeting will be in Arizona sometime in March.  People should communicate their preferred dates or restrictions.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu