[Olympus] Agenda for OLYMPUS collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Sun Sep 7 12:20:20 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	Attached is the "final" agenda for the collaboration meeting that will be held, starting tomorrow, at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland.  If there are any further changes or additions please let me know as soon as possible.

	Speakers - please upload your talks to the Wiki page so people can review them ahead of the meeting and so remote participants can download them and follow along in case the projects on SeeVogh are not clear.

	The meeting will be broadcast using SeeVogh and the normal OLYMPUS meeting site.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu