[Olympus] Draft agenda

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Mon Sep 1 13:10:06 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	Attached is my draft agenda for next weeks collaboration meeting at Trinity College in Dublin.  Please send me any comments and requests for time.

	The agenda and my first talk are posted to the Wiki.

	Please post your presentations to the Wiki so that people connecting remotely can access them and follow along.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu