[Olympus] PRC Closed session

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:06:40 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	There will NOT be an OLYMPUS presentation during the PRC open session in Zeuthen next week.

	There will be a one hour period in the closed session where we are invited to present our progress and status and then answer questions.  This closed session is scheduled for 18:20 CET on Thursday, October 16.

	As far as I know Uwe may be the only OLYMPUS member at the PRC meeting in person.  Jan, Michael, and I will call in.

	Everyone is welcome to join in the closed session however, at present, I don't know how we will connect to the meeting.  When I know I will communicate this to everyone.

	Unless there are other volunteers I assume that I will give a brief presentation during the PRC closed session.  I have started to outline this and will update the presentation on the OLYMPUS Wiki as I add more material and get the latest results.

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=meetings:20141006:prc_closed.pdf

	If you have new results that you would like me to include please send them to me with a detailed description (I am currently in Hawaii attending the APS/JPS joint meeting).

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu