[Olympus] Next monthly collaboration meeting - Monday, December 8, 2014

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Sat Nov 29 18:04:37 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	Since I have not heard any objection to shifting the OLYMPUS monthly meeting from December 1 to December 8 I will assume that everyone is fine with this.

	Therefore there will NOT be a meeting this Monday.

	The next OLYMPUS meeting will be on Monday, December 8, 2014 at 16:00 HH time (10:00 Boston time).

	Anyone wishing to make a presentation should announce that they will give a talk and push their slides to the Wiki not later than Friday, December 5 so people can look at it before the meeting.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu