[Olympus] Next OLYMPUS monthly meeting

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Wed Nov 19 09:25:51 EST 2014

Hi Douglas,

Monday, December 8 is OK  to me. I'm still hoping to get the promised info
from Jan concerning the new (with all bugs fixed) 100 reconstructed runs,
then I'll try to prepare a talk for coming meeting with the results based
on corrected 100 runs.

Best regards,

Norik

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Douglas K Hasell wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> 	Michael has suggested that we move the next monthly OLYMPUS meeting
to Monday, December 8.  If this is a problem for anyone please let me know.  Michael would not be available on Dec. 1 and this would allow him to participate but if it creates problems for other people we will not change.  Please let me know.