[Olympus] 12 Degree Lumi Update Postponed for a Week

Brian S. Henderson bhender1 at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 11 13:26:42 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Based on some work I have done this week, and talking things over with
Jan and Doug, I think it would be most useful if I postponed my 12
degree luminosity update from June 26 to June 23.  This will give me
some time to include some interesting things such as beam position
studies, rate/time efficiency dependency, etc. over a large set (1000)
runs.  Also, it will provide some extra time to gather plots/information
from other groups working on the 12 degree arms.

I can still answer any questions Monday, of course, but this should
allow me to put a large update together for June 23.

Thanks,
Brian