[Olympus] Tracking Update

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Mon Jul 28 09:11:48 EDT 2014

Dear Axel,

Thanks for sending your sildes.
Because of I'm not sure to be able to connect today via EVO from Yerevan
I have a question:

What means "No Smearing" on page 24?
As to the meaning of resolution defined as X_recon - X_gen I suppose you
are showing MC data? If not (because you have just "Data" marked box on
all panels), then again what means "No Smearing" because in data all is
naturally smeared..

Also do you have any estimation on expected resolution with smearing?
I mean your expected resolution W/O smearing is changed (page 27) from ~36
MeV (EAA) to ~27 MeV (new reco algorithm), does it mean we should expect
for real data similar change i.e. from ~300 MeV to ~220 MeV?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Norik