[Olympus] Weekly Meeting Minutes

Becky Russell russellr at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 6 11:26:38 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Here are the minutes for the very short meeting we had today. They are
also available on the Wiki at
https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=compiled_minutes_of_the_weekly_meetings&#january_6_2013

Let me know if you have any corrections or additions.

- Becky

January 6, 2013

* The Bonn group has been notified about the CSS problem on the OLYMPUS
Wiki by D. Hasell
* Announcements by D. Hasell

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=meetings:20140106:announcements.pdf
   o R. Russell will take minutes for Monday meetings in January
   o Deadline for the APS April Meeting (April 5-8) is January 10
     + A. Schmidt will submit an abstract
     + No one else at the meeting was planning to submit one
   o Final proof for the NIMA paper was reviewed and sent to NIM for
publication